cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acceptable Use - Adult Content

CuriousCatsSLC
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have reviewed the acceptable use with particular interest in adult content and I would like clarification. I belong to a swingers group with a corresponding web site. I would like to host training on various topics and would like to know which of these topics would be okay and which ones would not be okay. Your guidance is appreciated and my compliance to the policies and acceptable of use is important to me.

1. Training session on how to use the website. The website does content adult content and images and they will be visible during training.

2. Training regarding swinger events and what guidelines and rules are associated to event attendance. Adult images and content would be visible during training.

3. Training regarding the safe use of adult toys. Some explicit images might be visible.

4. Training related to proper safe sex techniques. This could involve a person or couple demonstrating the techniques. The goal would be to improve safe and healthy sexual activities for the swinger community.

None of these training sessions are intended for sexual gratification but for educational purposes. The proper safe sex techniques would be the activity that might be stimulating to the meeting participants but that is not the purpose.

Direction and guidance is appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @CuriousCatsSLC.

First:  I'm not a lawyer and this is not legal advice.  I'm also not a Zoom employee and can't speak for Zoom.  This reply is just my opinion.

Second: If you are concerned, I'd recommend:

1. having an attorney read the Zoom Terms of Service, especially section 8, Prohibited Uses, paying particular attention to item viii which reads: "[will not...] use the Services or Software to communicate any message or material that is harassing, libelous, threatening, obscene, indecent, would infringe or violate the Proprietary Rights of any party, or is otherwise unlawful, or would give rise to civil or criminal liability, under any applicable Law;".
  2. Contact your Zoom Account Executive (if you know you have one, and ask for their assistance in answering your questions.
  3. Always keep in mind that part of the TOS refers to not doing anything illegal, which will vary by jurisdiction.  Make sure you're not violating any laws, and that you are controlling access to your events to just those that should be attending: competent, consenting adults.  I highly recommend requiring registration and authentication for your events.

I looked for ways to contact Zoom's legal department, but looks like the LERS system is only for law enforcement requests.  If you still have concerns consider submitting a Support Ticket requesting for a way to contact Zoom Legal staff; can't promise you'll get through to them, but might be worth a shot.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Gator_juice69
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thanks