Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoomtopia!

AustinEanesMMCS
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Zoomers! 

We hope you had a wonderful time attending Zoomtopia 2023 in person or virtually.  We hope your were inspired by our continued focus to innovate and meet the demands and needs of our customers. I am super excited about our AI focus and the future of Zoom docs helping us continue to set the pace in unified communications and collaboration. 

We invite you to share your experience below using the following prompts/questions: 

• Share your Day One or Day Two recap (or overall event recap experience)
  • What was your favorite speaker session?
  • What were your key takeaways from the speaker sessions?
  • What did you think of the live performance? 
  • What was your favorite connection you made?
  • Which product announcement are you most excited about?

Reply below ⬇️

3 REPLIES 3

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

As a virtual attendee, I had soooo mcuh fun! The opening keynote was just what I needed to get excited about all Zoomtopia 2023 had to offer. It literally felt like a large Zoom pep rally! 💙

My favorite session was "What return to office really means: Fostering a workplace where employees can thrive". The panelists had unique perspectives, and I love how they talked about the pros of returning to office while also addresses the challenges to this. Also, the other attendees were chiming in in the chat section during this panel, so it was interesting to hear what they thought on the topic as well. 

Great job, Zoom!! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

The highlight for me was learning more about Zoom Docs which will be out in Q1 next year. It looked really cool and is one more step closer to Zoom being an "All-in-One" solution. Other than that the other highlights were all the wonderful Zoomies and Zoomie customers that I met. So many wonderful people with great conversations regarding every Zoom product that you can think of. It was a magical week and I feel so blessed to be able to attend Zoomtopia 2023. 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

You take any pictures? 👀😄

Bri
Zoom Community Team