cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Webinar Breakout Rooms! Create Focus Groups, Training Sessions or Panelist led Breakouts

ArvinG
Participant | Zoom Employee

Ever tried pulling off a webinar before? Felt like you were trying to connect with a bunch of distant relatives at a chaotic family reunion? Yep, you've stepped into my realm, friend! 🎉

So, picture this: I'm part of the Zoom squad, and one of the gigs I've got is hosting webinars. But hold up, it's not your typical snooze-fest. Nope, my mission is to make these webinars as lively as a carnival, where I can practically feel the vibes of the audience digging into my content. It's like trying to keep a bunch of energetic puppies focused – a delightful challenge, if you ask me!

Now, here's the golden nugget: BREAKOUT ROOMS have made their grand entrance into the world of webinars! 🎉 Imagine it like this: you're at a super cool party, and you can just zip around the room to different conversation corners. Well, that's exactly what these breakout rooms do for our webinars!

They let us dive headfirst into interactive sessions, where everyone – from the big shots on the panel to the eager attendees – can mingle, brainstorm, and shoot ideas like confetti cannons. And guess what? If you've already mastered the art of Zoom Meetings, this is like second nature. You'll feel right at home, my friend.

And here's the cherry on top: when the breakout extravaganza wraps up, it's a breeze to get back to the main webinar mode. Just a tap, and we're back in control, ready to drop some knowledge bombs in the most engaging way possible. So there you have it, the magic wand that transforms webinars from monologues into a two-way street of awesomeness. Let's make those virtual stages rock! 🚀🎙

Now here's where you find out more!

Screenshot 2023-08-29 at 3.07.26 PM.png

3 REPLIES 3

KhatC

This has been a request from a lot of customers for a while now so I'm excited that this feature is now available! Maybe we can use this in our training webinars soon. Thanks for sharing, @ArvinG

crissyd

Good info, @ArvinG ! This is definitely a great addition to how we keep our attendees engaged. I know a lot customers have been requesting for this and finally, it's here!😍

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

giphy

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?