cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy New Year from the Zoom Community Team!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Goodbye, 2021 👋 Hello, 2022 🎉

As 2021 comes to an end, the Zoom Community Team would like to thank everyone on the Zoom Community for the love, support, and helpful contributions they have provided this year! This community would be nothing without its wonderful community users who help keep it alive and thriving, so we want to express our gratitude for each one of you.

Cheers to an incredible 2021! 🎆 🤘

We're super excited for what's to come in 2022...see you there! 😍

Happy New Year from Community.jpg

Tell us your favorite activity that you did with Zoom in 2021! Reply below 👇

I'll start us off 😊

1. The Zoom Community launching in August! 🚀

2. A virtual Halloween paint party that I attended with the Zoom Community Team 💙

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?
10 REPLIES 10

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Favorite Activity that I did with Zoom... 🤔

Using Snap Cam in-meeting and being Evil Kermit for a Halloween-themed Team meeting. Of course, an animated virtual background to set the scene for Evil Kermit

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Definitely loved Evil Kermit 😂

Bri
Zoom Community Team

anissat
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Would love to see pics!

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Here's mine. Don't judge my lack of artistic skills 🤣

IMG_4670 (2).jpg

Bri
Zoom Community Team

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Evil Kermit in action! 

evil_kermit.gif

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

alexisbrown
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

One of my favorite Zoom experiences this year was presenting The Zoom Community at Zoomtopia 2021 !! 🐋 It was an honor to speak on behalf of the Zoom Community team, showcase the launch of this site, and get to directly interact with some of our community members 💛.

Alexis
Zoom Community Team

Hi, and Happy New Year Alexis,

Could you point us at a recording of your session. I'm trying to get myself orientated around here, so just knowing where your library is would be very useful.

All the best for this year.

Hi @simonfj , let me know if this link takes you there 🙂.

Alexis
Zoom Community Team

Many thanks Alexis, and my apologies for taking so long. I started with your recording with Jeff, and worked my way through rest of the programme; mainly the technical sessions. Pretty interesting the stuff coming down the pipeline.

As you say, language is top of your roadmap list, like every other community manager else in this globalizing world. So is there some way to be part of the language user group testing?

Also, Is there a Manager for the developer or technical community? Thanks so much.

Oester
Listener

I have a problem. When I want to present power point tables within a zoom meeting I cannot see sufficiently the guests sharing the meeting. I mainly see my power paint tables. How is it possible to see both the tables and the guests discussing with me my talk? Thanks, Georg