cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time limit warning on Pro subscription

ph_nsbo2022
Listener

Background info: Last November, I had cancelled my pro subscription because I had no use for it during the month of December. I recently bought the plan again using the same google account and billing info

My issue is that when I am scheduling a meeting, I get a notification under the time limit saying that my account is still under the Basic plan and that if I have 3 or more participants in my meetings, the meeting will end automatically in 40 mins. So, I went to Billing first to check whether the upgrade went through and it says that my account IS under the Pro plan. I've tried logging on and off as well as trying different devices but it still says the same time limit warning when I schedule a new meeting.

4 REPLIES 4

jeremyjustin
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @ph_nsbo2022 , thank you for your question in the Zoom community! We are so happy to have you here and are looking into the situation. 

townsendwc

@ph_nsbo2022 

Good morning.  Even though you have purchased the PRO license, would you mind checking that the license is properly assigned to your account?  In the Admin section of the portal under User Management -> Users click edit beside your name.  That should launch an Edit User page.  From there, make sure it has Licensed selected as shown in the screenshot below.

townsendwc_0-1641393674817.png

If that is already selected, we can have the backend team review your account.  @jeremyjustin has already requested that in parallel but I thought we should check the above at the same time.

--Bill

Yep it was already checked. When I clicked on my account again to "re-assign" it, it says that there were 0 available licenses when I clicked save

townsendwc

@ph_nsbo2022 

For this issue, I would set the account back to Basic.  Save the changes.  Log out of portal.  Log out of the Zoom applications on desktop and mobile.  Log into the admin portal and reassign the license and save it.  From there, sign in to the Zoom apps and check to see if it shows "Licensed" when you click on your profile icon in the upper right of the Zoom app.

townsendwc_0-1641479413592.png