cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

where are my old invoices

ProfWz
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi, wanted to check my "old" invoices of the year 2022. I read as follows - but there is no archive or link or hint. What do I have to do - thank you!

Archivierte Rechnungen

Wenn Sie seit 2015 Kunde von Zoom sind, enthält Ihr Konto unter Umständen archivierte Rechnungen. Diese Rechnungen stammen aus unserem alten Abrechnungssystem und stehen weiterhin für Ihre Unterlagen zur Verfügung. Wenn Sie ältere Rechnungen haben, sollten Sie oben auf der Seite einen Link sehen, der besagt: „Diese Seite enthält alle Rechnungen für das vergangene Jahr. Sie können auch Rechnungen für die letzten 3 Jahre sehen.“ Klicken Sie auf den Link, um Ihre älteren Rechnungen anzuzeigen.

5 REPLIES 5

ProfWz
Newcomer
Newcomer

it´s compound / completed

S_K
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @ProfWz 

Thank you for reaching out to Zoom Community! I'm not sure if this reply means the issue is resolved.

If you still need assistance, I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.

I cannot get access but you have chased payment for the invoice I have never received

BrianChernett
Newcomer
Newcomer

not resolved

I am concerned that you are using a old email address which is now defunct.

S_K

@BrianChernett - Is this a separate issue from the original poster (ProfWz)?

Invoices are sent to the billing contact listed on your account. If that is no longer a valid email address, this information should be updated on your end: How do I update my billing contact?

Other support articles of interest:

Unable to access email account associated to Zoom 

Changing the email association with your account 

If this does not resolve your issue, please submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.