cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seeking a refund

pickinhammer
Newcomer
Newcomer

I purchased a pro account last year as a one-time purchase.  I purposefully did not renew my subscription, because I no longer have a need for a pro account. Today, I received notice that My husband's CC was charged today for a pro account.  I looked up how to handle it.  The directions say to 1. cancel the subscription and then 2. click the dispute charges if you qualify for a refund.  

The dispute charges button was there BEFORE I cancelled, but I after I hit the cancel button the dispute charges button is no where to be found.  Even thought they can charge my card on a weekend, there is no one to contact with problems.   How do I get my refund?  I have no need of the pro account.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Because this is a public forum, we do not handle billing related questions here. Your best option will be to submit a support ticket to Zoom’s Billing team here and they will be able to assist you, having access to your account.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

It would help if the Support Ticket was entered after logging into the (now Basic) account. That would ensure that the ticket is tied directly to the account in question.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !