cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice

NicC
Listener

I have a problem paying my bill. I've written requests to customer support since last Thursday. No one is getting back to me. Calling the US number will be expensive from here. Is there anyway to get through to

someone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @NicC 

We appreciate your patience as we’re experiencing an exceptional number of requests causing delayed response time. 

If you are having trouble with your credit or debit card, perhaps you can try contacting the bank for more details on any errors you may be receiving. Check out Error Codes for Billing.

I understand you've written requests. If you didn't submit a request to the Billing team specifically for assistance, that's my recommendation to be sure the right team receives your ticket. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

S_K

Hi @NicC 

We appreciate your patience as we’re experiencing an exceptional number of requests causing delayed response time. 

If you are having trouble with your credit or debit card, perhaps you can try contacting the bank for more details on any errors you may be receiving. Check out Error Codes for Billing.

I understand you've written requests. If you didn't submit a request to the Billing team specifically for assistance, that's my recommendation to be sure the right team receives your ticket. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.