cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account access

massachusetts1
Explorer
Explorer

Hi,  I have Zoom Workplace Pro for occasional one-on-one meetings for 4-5 years. That's it.  Just me. Not a company.

I use Zoom with Google browser.  Suddenly today (6/19/24) I cannot sign-in.  I enter user and password and then it just cycles on same page.  Doesn't go to next page or sign-in.   I don't receive any explanation or error code or anything to explain this.

I never use Bing browser but did now and it does allow me to sign in.  But I need to stay with Google browser.

Can you advise?

And I really prefer not to delete all my passwords to all saved sites.

By the way, there isn't a Board  or topic for this basic question and having difficulty posting this question as a result.  Why is this so difficult?

Please contact me.  Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

massachusetts1
Explorer
Explorer

Hi,  I have Zoom Workplace Pro for occasional one-on-one meetings for 4-5 years. That's it.  Just me. Not a company.

I use Zoom with Google browser.  Suddenly today (6/19/24) I cannot sign-in.  I enter user and password and then it just cycles on same page.  Doesn't go to next page or sign-in.   I don't receive any explanation or error code or anything to explain this.

I never use Bing browser but did now and it does allow me to sign in.  But I need to stay with Google browser.

Can you advise?

And I really prefer not to delete all my passwords to all saved sites.

By the way, there isn't a Location, Board  or topic for this basic question and having difficulty posting this question as a result.  Why is this so difficult?

Please contact me.  Thank you.