cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom.us esta capturando tu pantalla

SofiRovira
Listener

Porqué tengo un botón morado arriba de mi pantalla, con un rectángulo y un hombrecito y cuando le hago click me dice que Zoom.us esta capturando tu pantalla?
Aun si estoy con la app cerrada??
Me da a espía, alguien le pasa lo mismo?
Como puedo desactivarlo? Ya intente por todos lados!

1 REPLY 1

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @SofiRovira 

I found some information in this thread that might be helpful.

• The Screen Capture feature is a sub-function inside the chat sub-function that is only active during a meeting so it is most likely that the glitch is causing the notification to pop up after a meeting (like a false positive test) but not actually capturing the screen. You can completely kill the Screen Record function by going to System Settings > Privacy and Security > Screen recordings and disabling Zoom's Screen Recording function. If this is a function you use, you will need to remember to turn it back on prior to a meeting because you cannot toggle this while meetings are active.
  • "I just got a response from the backend team and the message showing on your meeting it is included in the new update that was release recently. And that is only for Mac users. Right now, we do not have a way for it turn it off. I apologize for the inconvenience."