cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning: Empty Digital Signage content list

NocturnalDC
Contributor I
Contributor I

Is there any way to not have this warning appear in the Room Health Dashboard? Digital Signage is not enabled for this room so don't need this warning.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yup. Spoke w/ Zoom Tech Team/Developers and they pretty much said the same and added that this is considered a bug, and they are going to fix it in ZR version 6.2.5.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

FelipeZ
Newcomer
Newcomer

I just updated to 6.2.0 and was wondering the same thing. 

RTB096
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same issue, even disabling the digital signage option in the room setting won't remove the message.

Faisar1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Empty Digital Signage content list -  still appears even after disabling DS

MauricioDiaz_XP
Newcomer
Newcomer

Same issue here, yestarday I upgraded some devices to 6.2.0 then today appear this message on Rooms Dashboard, actually these rooms does not have Digital Signage enabled.

FK28

I got the same thing after updating to 6.2.0.  I got around it by adding some temporary digital signage.  I went to Room Management, Zoom Rooms, Account Settings (the global), Digital Signage... and added a wallpaper.  Enable Digital Signage and save.

After rebooting the Zoom rooms, the message cleared.  I then removed the wallpaper, and disabled the Digital Signage.

It's a cludge fix, but it worked.

Yup. Spoke w/ Zoom Tech Team/Developers and they pretty much said the same and added that this is considered a bug, and they are going to fix it in ZR version 6.2.5.