cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to be refund

annick2
Listener

My suscription was ending the 16th of august, I cancelled 1 month ago. Today, I have a payment for the White Board, that I didn't know, I never used. I want to be refund for that I never order any whiteboard.

I took off my credit card when I cancelled, and you still took the payment yesterday, so, you are illegaly keeping credit card numbers somewhere in your web, this is illegal!

It is impossible to write an email, there is no contact for costumer service, all that is illegal!

I would like an email address, because I want my money back.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @annick2 

I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

S_K

Hi @annick2 

I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.

JORDICONSTANS
Listener

Hi, i have recently experienced the same thna annick2. 

Suddenly Zoom charged wth no authotization, 24USD for whiteBoard. 

I need a refund! my account is registerd under *********** 

PLEASE AN ANSWER

S_K

@JORDICONSTANS 

Email addresses do not show for security reasons. Please submit a request to our Billing team for assistance if you haven't already. You will be prompted to sign in on this page before proceeding.

support.zoom.com/hc/en/new-request?id=new_request&sys_id=cb06ab4b8702255089a37408dabb3555