cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cancel subscription

algotrader06
Listener

I am using zoom pro(zoom one-zoom cloud and zoom whiteboard) with monthly subscription.

When I have tried to cancel my subscription (zoom one) I got the message "You should firstly cancel all additional subscriptions." Then I go to cancelling zoom cloud and zoom whiteboard, when o tried to cancel my subscription ı got the message "You are unable to cancel, downgrade or decrease your monthly add-on subscription until the end of your annual subscription's billing cycle. Contact Us if you have any questions." 

But my subscription is monthly and it is written in the billing page also.

I have also send a mail to zoom contact center with issue number (#16968919) at 04.07.2023, I got one mail from the team but the solution is not found and the issue is still open.

I don't want to pay anymore. Please cancel my subscription before my next billing time (11.04.2023).

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @algotrader06 

I'm happy to try to assist with this! When you select Cancel Plan, the following message pops up:

Please Note

Your subscription is paid until Apr 11, 2023. If you would like to proceed with cancelling today the cancellation will not go into effect until the date listed above. You will lose access to Cloud Recordings on Apr 11, 2023, so please ensure you go to download recordings prior to that date. 30 days after that date, your recordings will be set to be deleted from our systems. In addition, you will lose access to the Essential Apps premium features on Apr 11, 2023, and will be downgraded to the free version of each included app. 

You are then given two options: Cancel Subscription or Go Back

Did you select Cancel Subscription? If so, what was the result? When you cancel your subscription before the end of the current service period, you continue to have access to the paid features until the end of the billing cycle. Once that expires (April 11th), your account will revert to a free basic account, and you will no longer have access to paid features.

➡️Helpful Resource: Cancelling your subscription 

Please click Accept as Solution if this led you to a resolution. This will help others who may have the same question.

View solution in original post

S_K

@Help_Please1 - I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

S_K

Hi @algotrader06 

I'm happy to try to assist with this! When you select Cancel Plan, the following message pops up:

Please Note

Your subscription is paid until Apr 11, 2023. If you would like to proceed with cancelling today the cancellation will not go into effect until the date listed above. You will lose access to Cloud Recordings on Apr 11, 2023, so please ensure you go to download recordings prior to that date. 30 days after that date, your recordings will be set to be deleted from our systems. In addition, you will lose access to the Essential Apps premium features on Apr 11, 2023, and will be downgraded to the free version of each included app. 

You are then given two options: Cancel Subscription or Go Back

Did you select Cancel Subscription? If so, what was the result? When you cancel your subscription before the end of the current service period, you continue to have access to the paid features until the end of the billing cycle. Once that expires (April 11th), your account will revert to a free basic account, and you will no longer have access to paid features.

➡️Helpful Resource: Cancelling your subscription 

Please click Accept as Solution if this led you to a resolution. This will help others who may have the same question.

same issue here, may i have someone help me to solve as well? 

S_K

@stellayz Did you see this response?

algotrader06
Listener

Hi,

After trying canceling my subscription it is written "You should firstly cancel all additional subscriptions." Then I tried to cancel zoom cloud and zoom whiteboard subscription it get ""You are unable to cancel, downgrade or decrease your monthly add-on subscription until the end of your annual subscription's billing cycle. Contact Us if you have any questions." But my subscription is not annual, it is monthly and the monthly period is also written in the current plans tab.

algotrader06
Listener

I am still trying to cancel my subscription but I couldn't. My subscription period is written monthly, but when I try to cancel my subscription it is written that my subscription period is annual and I get error messages. I have written a lot of times. I submit two tickets to solve the issue and I am writing here. Why didn't you cancel my subscription I don't want to pay anymore. Why you didn't answer my tickets?

algotrader06
Listener

I am still trying to cancel my subscription I am still getting error messages. And you didn't answer my request for 4 days. I am attaching the error messages. My new subscription period begins tomorrow. Please cancel my subscription I don't want to pay anymore bills. 

S_K

Hi @algotrader06 

I'm sorry you continued to experience difficulty cancelling your subscription. I see that your ticket has been resolved and your subscription is cancelled. You should no longer be billed.

Have a fantastic week!

Help_Please1
Listener

Hello

I'm also experiencing the same problem. I have been trying to cancel my subscription (the yearly one), however, it told me to go cancel the addon subscription which is MONTHLY first.

When I tried to do that, it didn't allow me and said "You are unable to cancel, downgrade or decrease your monthly add-on subscription until the end of your annual subscription's billing cycle."

Please help me cancel all my subscriptions! I can no longer keep paying for this.

S_K

@Help_Please1 - I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.

Lisa08
Listener

Maybe dispute this with your bank? I am wondering if I will need to get myself a new credit card before my annual subscription renews so that I don't deal with constant renewals and charges that I can't cancel. I had no idea and wish I had known before I paid for an annual subscription. 

Listener

I already cancelled my subscription earlier this month, it was successful and it displayed that my account is  paid until january 18, 2024 and  I still proceeded to cancelation. Unfortunately,  I was charged again this january 19 for a whole year subscription. my zoom account which already displayed 'basic' is now displaying 'licensed' again. I tried reaching out through email but to no avail. I would be glad to receive assistance reagrding this matter and would like to request that the amount charged on the card be reverses  

S_K

@3169 

Email will not be received if you respond to the invoice notification email. The noreply@ email isn't monitored as it's used for outgoing notifications only. Likewise, the billing@ email address is not monitored. To contact Billing, you must submit a support ticket: Contact Billing

azizfar
Listener

Hi, It seems this is a common issue with members with monthly subscription.

I tried to cancel mine several times. After unsuccessful attempts, now I was charged for another Month. The problem is I will no longer need this service. I intentionally subscribed for one month only. But due to this glitch, I am charged 39$ more for additional one moth. 

Now this will be going from my pocket.

Thanks for your support. if you can please cancel and refund.

Regards