cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access my paid Pro- account

laplumece
Listener

Using a former work email address, I personally upgraded my zoom capability from the free usage to the next level up in order to go beyond the 40 min time limit.  Although I used it for work, I also used it for personal meetings.  I was using this account unconditionally (having it renewed each year for the past two years) until I retired and lost access to my work email account in October 2022.  I THOUGHT I changed, in my Zoom profile, my primary email account to my personal one BUT since losing access, when I go to use Zoom, I am able to log in and use my recurring meeting ID and link BUT am limited to only 40 mins (the free account parameters).  Not sure what happened BUT Zoom just renewed my annual payment (via PayPal) earlier this month yet I am unable to go beyond 40 mins.  HELP.  In order to host a family Zoom session last weekend I signed up for the "one free month" of Pro- access with the intent to cancel before getting charged (again, for what I have already paid for!)   How do I reach a Zoom representative for this type of "linking" of accounts (my payment to my account so that I can actually use what I've paid for!)  PLEASE ADVISE what to do.  Thank you.  

1 REPLY 1

FaithMogbo
Listener

I also paid for a 1 year license on the 15th of March 2023. I logged in to my app today to run a meeting.my meeting room was activated. This afternoon I tried to run another meeting it ended after 40min. I went to my account and saw that my account has been downgraded to basic. Why is this so. I have also followed the format you showed above I can't see license I'm only seeing basic and from my invoice history the payment was successfully. I have a meeting by 7pmWAT and links has been circulated. What can be done please