cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several meetings in a month

COACHPEPI
Listener

Dear community. Can you help me out with a perfect plan or solution for my case

I have an organisation of more than 8 thousand people in 8 coountries.
We are running 5 meetings per week.

Tuesday: 3 meetings (same time)
Friday: 2 meetings (same time)

What I need now is a solution so I can run all of those meetings at the same time with different meeting IDs and of course different hosts per meeting.

What Product or solution is the best for me in the zoom world :)? I am a little confused from all those solutions.

How am I doing it right now:

I have 3 different ZOOM PRO ACCOUNTS which I am always starting the meeting first, letting my partner in, gie him the host and go back to my meeting. Very anoying. Also ZOOM is asking me alwaxs for a security code sent to my email.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @COACHPEPI welcome to the community! I would suggest getting in touch with our Zoom Sales Team for the best solution to your situation because they will be able to identify the problems you are having and suggest the best course of action for you and your business. You can get in touch with sales by filling out this form, or you can call them at (888) 799-9666 with any questions! 🙂

However, after reading your discussion, I'd just like to suggest that you look into Zoom's Terms of Service in regards to 1. Account information;Sharing, where sharing account information is against our terms of service.

That said, you could estimate the number of users who require a meeting license on the account and then simply keep adding those licenses and assigning them to the specific users who need to host meetings. 

Please keep in mind, if you have 10+ licenses, you would be considered a business plan type. You can check out the different plan types at https://zoom.us/pricing

If you do not need to add more meeting licenses, you can still add users to your account, but they will be considered basic or free users if they are not assigned a license. 

Hope this helps! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @COACHPEPI welcome to the community! I would suggest getting in touch with our Zoom Sales Team for the best solution to your situation because they will be able to identify the problems you are having and suggest the best course of action for you and your business. You can get in touch with sales by filling out this form, or you can call them at (888) 799-9666 with any questions! 🙂

However, after reading your discussion, I'd just like to suggest that you look into Zoom's Terms of Service in regards to 1. Account information;Sharing, where sharing account information is against our terms of service.

That said, you could estimate the number of users who require a meeting license on the account and then simply keep adding those licenses and assigning them to the specific users who need to host meetings. 

Please keep in mind, if you have 10+ licenses, you would be considered a business plan type. You can check out the different plan types at https://zoom.us/pricing

If you do not need to add more meeting licenses, you can still add users to your account, but they will be considered basic or free users if they are not assigned a license. 

Hope this helps! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!