cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recaptcha blocking upgrade

LoriB
Listener

I cannot upgrade my account because Recaptcha is blocking my payment for 'security reasons'.  Ironically, I cannot get help from live chat because my account is not important enough to have that ability.  I assume once I upgrade I will be able to get support... but I can't upgrade until it accepts my payment.  Do you see my dilemma?  

6 REPLIES 6

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @LoriB welcome to the community! Just curious and clarifying, but you are able to do the re-captcha or is it giving you errors? 

Just for context, Zoom uses Google reCAPTCHA to prevent unauthorized use and fraud on accounts.

If you receive the error message "Could not connect to the reCAPTCHA service. Please check your internet connection and reload to get a reCAPTCHA challenge", you may need to allow access to Google IP addresses.

More about Google reCAPTCHA.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

[ReCaptcha_Validation_Failed] The request is temporarily blocked due to security reason. Reference id: A2151E73634F2FBF

Does not allow me to proceed with credit card billing and need to upgrade account to access zoom recordings.

zoom2315
Listener

I also have the same issue. Did you find a solution?

rfrrfg
Listener

I too have this issue. It never actually shows me a captcha, It just tells me it failed. With a grammatically incorrect message 😞   I got this on both Firefox and Chrome. 

Why do they need a captcha _after_  I've entered valid Visa info? I was willing to pay Zoom, but this happened. I guess I'm using Teams.

KyleC_TX
Listener

For anyone else having this problem, I tried all the recommendations listed in the replies.  Unfortunately not helpful.  I tried Firefox and Chrome, disabled all extensions, tried in privacy mode, cleared cache, etc.  Nothing worked and the "recaptcha" error came up just like in the reply above.  Also, there was no captcha to attempt.  It appears to be a problem with the JS on the page.

I used Safari browser on my iPhone.  The page looks the same with the recaptcha partially blocking the payment entry form, but it worked!

This is the only thing that worked for me. Thanks for the solution!