cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meetings only 40 minutes

secretarycc22
Newcomer
Newcomer

Our organization is paying for the Pro account; I and another person have the rights to schedule meetings. However, when I schedule a meeting it has me under basic so the meetings last for only 40 minutes. Why is that? We are paying for the pro service. I am unable to make any changes. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Employee

Hi   

This Zoom Support article offers guidance: Troubleshooting paid account still showing as basic

If you need further assistance, please reach out to Billing by chat.

@secretarycc22

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

S_K

Hi   

This Zoom Support article offers guidance: Troubleshooting paid account still showing as basic

If you need further assistance, please reach out to Billing by chat.

@secretarycc22

Vinnie
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hello @secretarycc22 

Zoom Licensing is by "named-user"; the Pro License is not for the account but for the user to whom the license was allocated to. You can allocate the License to any other user in the account as needed, but if you purchased one (1) user license, then only one user can hold it at one given point in time. Pricing is a price/year/user or price/month/user.

https://zoom.us/pricing 

If you don't have the license allocated, hence the 40-minute meeting limitation.

To be able to make any changes then you need to have an "Admin Role":

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115001078646-Using-role-management 

I hope this answer your question, Vinnie

Thank you for the information. I am a user and set up meetings; however, looking at your directions, I am not an Admin. There are several issues with this account, so I will reach out to the phone number to attempt to remedy the issue because several items are incorrect on it.

S_K

You may want to reach out to the account owner or an admin on the account to see if they can grant you admin privileges if needed.

ArdathS1
Newcomer
Newcomer

I paid a subscription on May 9,2023, a yearly subscription.  My meetings are cut off at 40 minutes.  I need the full hour that I paid for.

S_K

Please refer to the solution above.