cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an account that disabled one year ago, and I got billed again now

accprudentia
Listener

My account was disabled by the authorities one year ago for some unknown reason, but now I have received the bill again.

Now ordinary users cannot contact support and do not reply when they submit a ticket.

I'm very angry. This is a robbery. I can't login to my account and cancel my subscription. Will I still be charged my credit card next year?

5 REPLIES 5

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@accprudentia 

I don't see any record of your account being disabled on Zoom's end. Account number 5043081220 was automatically renewed on August 11, 2023. Auto-renewal is explained in our Terms of Service.

If you are unable to access your account, you can submit a request for assistance here

Are you kidding me? How can I log into a disabled account? My other account, please think with your head

I sent a lot of emails to appeal, but I was asked to log in to my account to check it. The fact is that I cannot log in to a disabled account, and the result of my appeal to activate my account was rejected. Is this teasing me? I simply do not have an effective channel to communicate with support. If possible, please give me an official reply to my case:BIL0279099. I've been submitting it for half a month

accprudentia
Listener

Are you kidding me? How can I log into a disabled account? My other account, please think with your head

S_K

100% serious and definitely thinking with my head. I checked again, and found that account number 5043081220 is active and has never been disabled. Are you certain that you're signing into the correct account with email address acc.p******ia@g**il.com (security prevents revealing the full email address in this forum).