cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change accountadress on receipt?

ingejager
Listener

How to change accountadress on receipt?

On my receipt is the adress i lived 2 years ago. In my account i can nowhere find a place to change it.

Who can help me out?

thx, inge

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AaronO
Participant

Hi ingejager,

You'll need to update your billing address: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207276496-Updating-your-Zoom-billing-contact#:~:text=Sign%....

How to update information for billing contacts

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Billing.
  3. Click the Billing Information tab. 
  4. Click Edit next to the contacts you need to update.
  5. Update the contact information.
    Note: The Additional Email Addresses section allows you to include additional email addresses that will receive notifications when invoices are posted. Email addresses listed here will only receive notifications regarding newly posted invoices, while the Billing Contact and Sold To Contact will receive all billing-related notifications.
  6. Click Save Changes.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AaronO
Participant

Hi ingejager,

You'll need to update your billing address: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/207276496-Updating-your-Zoom-billing-contact#:~:text=Sign%....

How to update information for billing contacts

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Management then Billing.
  3. Click the Billing Information tab. 
  4. Click Edit next to the contacts you need to update.
  5. Update the contact information.
    Note: The Additional Email Addresses section allows you to include additional email addresses that will receive notifications when invoices are posted. Email addresses listed here will only receive notifications regarding newly posted invoices, while the Billing Contact and Sold To Contact will receive all billing-related notifications.
  6. Click Save Changes.

ingejager
Listener

Thx Aaron, i managed to do it!

bye