cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debiting twice

Vera39
Listener

Yesterday was the day of my payment. And zoom debited money from my account twice with 5 hours difference. The same account. In Zoom I see only one  bill but on my bank account two payments. What happened? And how can I return one payment?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @Louisb29 

Did you check to see if the duplicate was actually a pre-authorization or pending entry? If that's not the case, please submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They can look at your account for more information.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Because this is a public forum, we do not handle billing related questions here that would require access to your account. Please submit a support ticket to Zoom’s Billing team here and they will be able to assist you.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

S_K

Hi @Vera39 

I would also recommend double-checking to see if one of the amounts you saw on your statement was a pre-authorization. If so, it would have been in a pending state until the charge was completed.

S_K

Hi @Vera39 

Just checking to see if your issue was resolved. I'm curious to know if the duplicate was a pre-authorization on your bank account.

Louisb29
Listener

The exact same happened to me today. So frustrating. Did you have any luck getting your money refunded?

S_K

Hi @Louisb29 

Did you check to see if the duplicate was actually a pre-authorization or pending entry? If that's not the case, please submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They can look at your account for more information.

Hello there, unfortunately I didn't authorized any payment. I have made contact with the billing department. Sent them a bank statement with proof of the double debit amount and my information as requested by them. They just went silent and have not responded to any of my follow up emails. I'm definitely canceling my account and moving my online school to Google classroom. This is the worse service I have ever received.. 

S_K

@Louisb29, may I have your ticket number? I'm happy to look into this! 

Yes sure. #17655630

Thank you