cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of email address when access to previous email is not available

lindarwillis
Listener

I left my job and now I do not have access to that email. But that's the email linked to my Zoom account. Zoom won't change my email unless I reply from that email. I emailed Zoom support for help. I got no reply from them. Do I have to create a different account?

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @lindarwillis for this you will need to submit a ticket to https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032 and for the Request Type: Account Management. After submitting the ticket be on the lookout for a follow-up email to the email address you provided.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

I have had the exact same issue  - I can no longer access my email associated with my pro zoom account and I issued 3 tickets and nobody has responded - I just need to change my email address but can't access my account to get in to do this as the verification code is sent to an email I can't access as it doesn't exit!!! 

I have had the exact same issue  - I can no longer access my email associated with my pro zoom account and I issued 3 tickets and nobody has responded - I just need to change my email address but can't access my account to get in to do this as the verification code is sent to an email I can't access as it doesn't exit!!!

danica_n
Listener

Is there an update to this question? Were you able to figure out how to access the account without the previous email? I have the same issue. Submitting a ticket doesn't also work as I have no way of accessing the previous email. In fact, who knows if still exist. 😞