Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely locked out of account due to "Educational Data Collection Practices"

PTAZoom1234
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi-

I had to set up a new FREE account to make this post. I am the President of our elementary school PTA and we have a PAID Zoom Account that we purchased at the end of May. Somehow we have been locked out of our account because apparently we didn't fill out a form about "Educational Data Collection Practices" that we were completely unaware of. The account worked just fine for a month and then stopped working. I have called customer service and they have said they don't know how to help but put in a ticket for me. That was 3 days ago. No follow up. No resolution. We are still completely locked out of an account we paid for. Please help unlock this account! Below is the error message we get when we try to log in. We have filled out the form but still no resolution. There are no children involved with our PTA account. It is simply for adult pta members to have meetings. There is no suggestion on how to get the PAID account re-instated or released from this lock. 

Your Account Has Been Locked

The Educational Data Collection Practices document was not signed by the required date of Jun 28, 2024. An email with directions for completing the education account activation process has been sent to ***********. The recipient of the email has to provide consent to Zoom's Educational Data Collection Practices to restore access to your account.
Until this consent has been recorded, users in your account will be unable to sign into Zoom. If this consent is not signed by Jul 28, 2024 the account may be deleted.

0 REPLIES 0