cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

zoom rooms don't display password window when join a meeting

VPSH
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have 2 zoom rooms accounts that I use on Logitech devices, everything was working fine before, recently when one account joins a meeting, the password window does not pop up automatically, I need to manually tap the screen to pop up, I have access to a keyboard, when joining a meeting, use alt+ctrl keys and switch the application window, I can see the password window, what is the problem?
btw, I can confirm that it has nothing to do with Logitech devices, the zoom room client has been reinstalled, is it related to Windows settings?

1 REPLY 1

shaneatzoom
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @VPSH, we'd recommend opening a support ticket for this issue.  When you do, please also send a problem report from the room that is working correctly and the one that isn't and indicate their names in your support ticket.  Definitely doesn't sound like the kind of User Experience we'd like to see there.

Thanks! 

(please take a moment to mark 'accept as solution' if you don't have further questions) 

Please be sure to mark 'accept as solution' if this answered your question and thanks for using Zoom!

Shane
Architect @ Zoom