cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting room and meeting attendees

Griffs88
Newcomer
Newcomer

Greetings, I'm newer to using Zoom for company wide trainings and have a couple of questions based on a training we recently held.

1. I want my meetings to be setup with a waiting room enabled but is there a way to allow auto-joining after the meeting has started? It was great to be able to get on the Zoom early to connect with other presenters and get ready before allowing everyone to join but then throughout the meeting we regularly had to admit people in who joined late. 

2. I had a meeting that had a registration link and am able to see all who registered but is there an option to see who actually attended? GoToMeeting has this feature which is helpful because it allows us to see who actually showed up and it even showed us how long they stayed for so we could see if they left training early, etc.

1 REPLY 1

J-Zoom-ATL
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

@Griffs88 
1) This wouldn't be automatic, but it's an easy fix while in meeting. When you are ready to not worry about admitting those from the waiting room, you can click the "Security" tab at the bottom of your meeting window and turn off waiting room. 
I always recommend leaving it on, but you can disable here and even lock the meeting if you would rather keep people from joining. 

2) You can see this from your "Reports" tab in your web portal by selecting the "Usage" report. 
If you are an admin/owner, you can see this from the account management -> Reports tab and select "Active Hosts". 

If this answer helped solve your question/issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" button below.