Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming meetings

JL2
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello,

I received an invitation to join a meeting in 2 days, I accepted it but I do not see that meeting in upcoming meetings list.

Is this list only for meetings I am the host of, and not for meetings I joined ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @JL2 

The Upcoming Meetings feature lists only the upcoming meetings that you yourself have organized (for which you are the Host). It does not list external meetings for which you have accepted invitations.

You would need to add these to an external calendar like Outlook, or Google Calendrer. The Zoom invitations usually include a link to add those meetings to your external calendrer.

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question, please click on Accept as Solution.

Rupert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Rupert

Hi @JL2 

The Upcoming Meetings feature lists only the upcoming meetings that you yourself have organized (for which you are the Host). It does not list external meetings for which you have accepted invitations.

You would need to add these to an external calendar like Outlook, or Google Calendrer. The Zoom invitations usually include a link to add those meetings to your external calendrer.

Hope this helps.

If this answers your question, please click on Accept as Solution.

Rupert

Thanks for your answer.

It would be convenient to find in another external meetings for which I have accepted invitations, too.
May be in another version of Zoom (?)