cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing multiple participants at once

Georg1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi im hosting a meeting in about a week where there's some people who have paid for the whole meeting and some people who have paid for half of the meeting. And I want to know if there's any way I can remove the people that only paid for half the meeting or if I have to close the meeting so only the ones who have paid for the full meeting can join again.

2 REPLIES 2

ExpertswhoJohn
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @Georg1 ,

There is no direct way to do it, but you could do a trick using breakout rooms.

You could put one group prepared to go into a breakout room.

That way you would be able to split the people into two groups and then deal with them individually.
please mark the question as resolved if it helps

all the best

John Drinkwater

Barb11
Newcomer
Newcomer
I have a similar issue - the breakout approach is cumbersome unless the people that need to meet after a meeting is over can put themselves in a breakout room, stop the main meeting, and continue in the breakout.  If this is not possible, how does this get on a list of fixes?  Most of Zooms bells and whistles have not been particularly useful to our association and yes, we can close the meeting and have the needed few re-sign in, but something more user-friendly like being able to select and remove some people would I'm sure be welcomed by others.
  •