cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring Meetings No Longer Alphabetised

somedayscratch
Newcomer
Newcomer

Since the last update my recurring meetings are no longer alphabetised and seem to be ordered randomly.  This makes them very difficult to find, as I have a number of these meetings.  I can get them to reset by editing a meeting but this is tedious and time consuming.  Is there any way to get these meetings to list alphabetically again?

6 REPLIES 6

breakingground
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have this problem too, and it's irritating me to the point that I'm looking at leaving Zoom because of how much this frustrates me.

The solution I've found, which is VERY temporary unfortunately, is to go to my first meeting, which has switched to No Fixed Time, and then set it weekly, expiring at a time a few years into the future.  Once I do this, all my meetings re-alphabetize.  That said, it only lasts for a short time and I end up having to do this several times a day.

This is a bug that started in the last update and needs to be fixed.

RHH
Newcomer
Newcomer

I'm having the same issue and haven't found a fix either. It's a nightmare and making me late for clients!

It sometimes randomly reverts to alphabetical but I cannot work out how or why. Zoom need to find a fix as this is critical to my work.

SashaR
Newcomer
Newcomer

There are other folks with the same issue. You may want to post on this listing.

Listing recurring meetings alphabetically

In the meantime, a clunky workaround - Click 'edit' on the top meeting. Change something easy like 'continuing chat', restore to what you want. Save. Close the Edit Menu pop up. It only works the day you use it.

DLChen
Newcomer
Newcomer

It's a bug and we will fix it soon.

When??? I'll be leaving zoom soon as it is negatively impacting my business! Very disappointing! It's been over a month!

nk56
Newcomer
Newcomer

Please fix it soon, like others I'm losing time and productivity because of this bug.  I figured out the meetings are now in order of their meeting ID which is worthless and confusing (and can not be edited).  This problem happens on  my PC desktop, but not on my Android phone or my PC laptops.  Seems like this should be an easy fix for decent coders?  

Very frustrating.