cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with sound today after updates

Brietta

Hello~

I have been using zoom for my movement classes with music for the past four years and today after the updates I could not get my sound settings right. It seems I could not simultaneously use my speakers in the room AND have my zoom participants hear the music as usual. Normally, I would use the settings of 'external headphones' and then under SHARE, I would click advanced and share sound. Those two settings would make my mic and music work for both my zoom meeting and my students in the room with me. Has anyone experienced the new update mishaps with these old settings? I could really use some insight soon! Thanks

1 REPLY 1

dtmmba

Hello, my friend, who teaches a fitness class on Mondays and Wednesdays, had this same trouble this week (after Zoom updated Monday). The music cut in and out and we only heard some of the high tones when music was present. She tried different Audio settings to no avail. The ones she used before weren't there (like Original sound for Musicians). Sorry, no solution, just a "you're not alone" reply. 😞