Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Delete this Meeting. Error code: 200

butterfly_mtn
Newcomer
Newcomer

I do no use Zoom calendar.  

I have an ongoing meeting that is lingering on my calendar that someone else attached me to.  I have contacted the company and asked them to cancel that meeting and or remove me.  They have done that.  At the same time, while trying to get some support from Zoom, a new "Delete" button appeared next to this meeting.  When I click on it it warns me that it will be permanent.  I acknowledge and then get this error:  "Cannot delete this meeting. Error code: 200"

I am baffled that I cannot "exit" a meeting and get it off my list of recurring meetings in Zoom.   Zoom told me I needed to contact the owner of the meeting and I have done that.  Yet it is still there.  

Please help if you can. 

Device type: Windows App
Zoom Version: 5.17.11 (34827)

5 REPLIES 5

smorris
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same issue. The recurring meeting is not in my Outlook calendar anymore, but all the occurrences of it are still shown in Zoom. If I attempt to delete the series in Zoom, I get the same error message: "Cannot delete this meeting. Error code: 200". The Delete this Occurrence action is grayed out, so I cannot remove them one-by-one either. I am not clear on why I cannot remove these meetings?

ameyanaik
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same issue. Seems to be something with the Zoom update. I am using macOS Sonoma. But this is very annoying.

kr509
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have the same issue. The owner of the meeting says it is not listed in their meetings anymore and they do not get the desktop notifications.

butterfly_mtn
Newcomer
Newcomer

This issue for me was resolved some weeks ago but I am not sure how.  It came after I uninstalled the Zoom app and reinstalled the latest Zoom Workspace app per their request, as well as messaging Zoom directly with the Meeting ID in question and being perhaps more forceful in asking them to delete this meeting ID out of existence. I personally think someone at Zoom just went in and did me a solid and deleted the thing after getting my back story on the meeting and seeing it was no longer a valid happening thing. 

MGSR

Hello there! 

I'm sorry for the late response, and we're sorry for the inconvenience. 

We would advise trying to update your Zoom app to the latest version, and if it doesn't do the trick, you may follow @butterfly_mtn's workaround by uninstalling the app and reinstalling the latest version.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.