Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resgistration export before meeting started

menton95
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hey everybody,

i want to see who ist registrated AND whiche answers these persones gave us with the regsitration before the meeting started.
Does anybody has an idea how I can find out?

We use Zoom Webinars. All answers were necessary.

greetings from germany

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @menton95.

The reports are available to the meeting host from the Webinars menu:

Ray_Harwood_0-1704673160608.png

Once there:  In Step 1: Select Report Type, click the Registration Report radio button.  In Step 2: Choose a Webinar, enter the appropriate dates in the date fields or enter the webinar ID, and once the desired webinar is found, click the radio button on the far left.  Then in Step 3:  Generate the Report,  click the blue Generate CSV Report button. 

Ray_Harwood_1-1704673441166.png

Your report will be downloaded to your browser's Download folder.  Open with Excel or any other CSV reading program.  I created one custom question, "Are you a member?". The answer is highlighted.

Ray_Harwood_2-1704673599347.png

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @menton95.

The reports are available to the meeting host from the Webinars menu:

Ray_Harwood_0-1704673160608.png

Once there:  In Step 1: Select Report Type, click the Registration Report radio button.  In Step 2: Choose a Webinar, enter the appropriate dates in the date fields or enter the webinar ID, and once the desired webinar is found, click the radio button on the far left.  Then in Step 3:  Generate the Report,  click the blue Generate CSV Report button. 

Ray_Harwood_1-1704673441166.png

Your report will be downloaded to your browser's Download folder.  Open with Excel or any other CSV reading program.  I created one custom question, "Are you a member?". The answer is highlighted.

Ray_Harwood_2-1704673599347.png

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

menton95
Newcomer
Newcomer

Thanks a lot! Very helpful 🙂