cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Zoom Event session that is only intended for a specific audience (hidden on agenda?)

AnnaJ
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have created a Zoom Event. There are two ticket types- in person and virtual (both free). Attendees have already registered. The main meeting sessions are plenary sessions and have been added to the agenda- everyone is invited to those. There are about 8 smaller meetings happening over two days that I am adding now (four concurrently one morning before the main meeting and four the next) that not everyone is invited to. I thought I knew how to do this- I created the meeting in Zoom, clicked hide from agenda (or whatever that setting actually reads), and then looked for a Zoom link to send to the virtual attendees so they can join. There is no link though, and I can't tell what happens to the session if it's hidden from the agenda. Obviously I can still see it on the back end, but how do people join it if they can't see it? How do I make the settings so some people can see it? There are about 60 attendees who should have access to the smaller meetings- some just one but some will be invited to multiple. I would prefer not to individually click settings for each attendee for each meeting but will if I need to- asking the attendees to cancel their registration and sign up for a new ticket type is not an acceptable solution.

0 REPLIES 0