cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about my zoom office phone functionality

HouseBroker1
Newcomer
Newcomer

As of last week, my zoom office number isn't forwarding to my cell as it was programed several years ago.  More important, it is reading out a message, that I am not available and to call back later.  I have Optimum Mobile, which is where all calls are forwarded to when they call my office.

Finding the proper link to contact Zoom is next to impossible.  Can someone assist?

2 REPLIES 2

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hi HouseBroker1,

Personal->Phone->Settings->Call Handling->Edit

Check to verify that call handling show external number of your cell phone.  If you encounter any issues, check with your zoom admin or owner.

Eliot_0-1722087880545.png

Eliot_1-1722087880549.png

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

HouseBroker1
Newcomer
Newcomer

Good morning Carla and Elliot,

I had originally setup my office phone (516) 829-2205 to forward to my cell (516) 647-4289.  Everything had been working flawlessly up until the other week.  

Now when someone calls our office #, there is a outgoing message that says, "we are not available, please call back later."  Why is this?  However, if I call from my office phone to my office # (516) 829-2205, it goes into voicemail recording to leave a message and doesn't forward to my cell.  Very confusing and frustrating, as I am losing business by the day.  Please advise or maybe call me on my cell. Thanks.