cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to report violent, abusive behavior

PSCFL
Newcomer
Newcomer

I am unable to enter a report through the meetings/report a session channel as I keep getting an error message that says 500 Internal Server Error. I have tried several times and I have trying calling but our plan doesn't allow me to talk with someone live. The Live Bot chat was not helpful in understanding my problem. 

Here is the issue

This individual entered our meeting last night 9/12/2024 shouting profanities, making threats, and brandishing an assault weapon. We do not have screenshots. We have never had this happen before, so we didn't think to take one. It was a black male with shoulder length braids or dreads. We do not know how the person got the link to our meeting as they were not registered. No one else in the meeting knew the person. Our participants were registered through zoom so there is a name and email address, but the email address for this person Dmonique Jones *********** does not look like a real email address, it looks like someone hacked in.

Please let me know if there is any more that we can do.

Sherry Warner, Education Director for PSCFL

Cheryl Molyneaux is our director and owner of the zoom account.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @PSCFL.

Sorry you’ve experienced these issues. I’ve attempted to forward your info to a member of the Zoom Trust and Safety team. Hopefully they will see it Monday and reach out to you. 

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !