cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Joining another meeting while created meeting is on going

kitzvoidph
Listener

I have created 2 meetings, Is it possible to leave the 1st meeting I created and then join to the other meeting created? I tried this but unfortunately upon starting the other created meeting - I was redirecting to the current meeting 

3 REPLIES 3

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hosting concurrent meetings is only available for Business accounts or higher. 

In your situation, since both meetings are your meetings, both cannot run at the same time, regardless of if you are attending one, the other, or neither of them. They are both tied to your profile and thus only one can run at any given time. 

Hi Bort, thank you so much for your answer. Just want to clarify, If I am having the Business Account - I am able to host concurrent meetings? 

What happened to me was, I schedule 2 meetings with an hour interval each, I left the 1st meeting (and transfer the host to other) to join the 2nd but whenever I tried to start the 2nd meeting I kept on joining on the first ongoing meeting. Even if my invitee on my 2nd meeting was able to join the running meeting. 

Thank you so much for your help 

Bort

The article provided can provide some further details on hosting concurrent meetings: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206122046-Can-I-host-concurrent-meetings-

Not sure why you would be redirected to the wrong meeting. Could be that the links were mixed up and all were provided meeting info for the first session. In any case, even if you transferred the host role to someone and left the first meeting, you would not be able to start a 2nd meeting that was created by your profile while the first is still running.