cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Zoom Community--Introduce Yourself!

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi everyone! 👋🏽

Welcome to the Zoom Community! I’m Bri, and I’m one of the community moderators here at Zoom. We’re SUPER excited to have you here in this collaborative space! We would love to get to know our community members. Please reply below to introduce yourself! 👇🏽

I’ll go first 😎 💙

Favorite things to do: Writing, watching sports & going on late-night Taco Bell runs 🌮

How long I’ve been using Zoom? Two years! 🚀🚀

What’s your go-to virtual background? I love anything that showcases nice home decor and a view  🏙

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? A 10-year-old’s surprise birthday party 🎂

Let’s give our Zoom Community members a warm welcome!!! 👏🏽👏🏽

As a friendly reminder, if you haven’t already done so please review our Community Guidelines.

welcome gify.gif

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?
258 REPLIES 258

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Yay @Bri ! Love this 🤗 

Hey all I'm Virginia - but you can also call me VA - I'm a moderator here at the Zoom Community and I am so excited to meet you all! 

Favorite things to do: Road trips, reading, pretending I'm a gardener, and friendly debates about Star Trek 

How long I’ve been using Zoom? Same as Bri! Two years 💙 

What’s your go-to virtual background? Anything that showcases a holiday or season, I love changing it up regularly! 🍂☃️🏖

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year?  A friends wedding!  💍

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Amazing.great to know you. Stay safe.

mk20

So happy to hear that! Nice to meet you 😊

Bri
Zoom Community Team

I need help to move my plan from basic to licenced.

Are still there?

Hello! I need yor help to fix a problem with my account.

Hi, my name is Josephine, I can't see the meetings on Zoom, it was okay but now I can't, can you help me, please? Thank you.

Hello nice to know you guys!

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome. I've used Zoom off and on for a couple years, and am trying to take some of the courses in the Zoom Learning Center in order to both better familiarize myself and help out a sister. Both of us are screen reader users, and really appreciate all the hard work that has gone into Zoom development.

We appreciate you for sharing this! There's definitely plenty to learn in the Zoom Community and the Zoom Learning Center 😎

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Gracias hola feliz zoom

@VA wrote:

Yay @Bri ! Love this 🤗 

Hey all I'm Virginia - but you can also call me VA - I'm a moderator here at the Zoom Community and I am so excited to meet you all! 

Favorite things to do: Road trips, reading, pretending I'm a gardener, and friendly debates about Star Trek 

How long I’ve been using Zoom? Same as Bri! Two years 💙 

What’s your go-to virtual background? Anything that showcases a holiday or season, I love changing it up regularly! 🍂☃️🏖

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year?  A friends wedding!  💍

AlexBatista_0-1676924027037.png

Favorite things to do: Writing, watching sports, painting and playing piano 

AlexBatista_1-1676924027049.png

How long I’ve been using Zoom? Three years! 

AlexBatista_2-1676924027205.png

AlexBatista_3-1676924027298.png

What’s your go-to virtual background? I love anything that showcases nice home decor and a view  

AlexBatista_4-1676924027054.png

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? An English Course during three months 

AlexBatista_5-1676924027056.png

interesting

BOUCHE

nice too meet you

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hello!! 👋 It's here, Zoom Community! 🚀

Hello you wonderful people, I am Riley, the Zoom Community Moderator, and I'm super excited to meet you all and collaborate on all things Zoom! Here are some interesting things about me... 🥁🥁🥁

Location:  Kansas City! (Super Bowl LIV champs and best BBQ!) 🍗❤️💛

Favorite things to do: Experiencing new places! It's gaming time! Experimenting with new foods! TikTok and scrolling! Things that keep me entertained are pretty basic. 😄

How long I’ve been using Zoom? Same as @Bri and @VA - 2 years! 

What’s your go-to virtual background? Have you thought about using a video as a background? It's something I'm all for! The bouncing DVD logo is my all-time favorite. It's a little distracting, but it keeps meetings interesting as everyone waits for it to bounce into the corner perfectly.

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year?  Family Thanksgiving! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

evanratt
Participant | Zoom Employee

This is fun @Bri !

I'm Evan, the Web Content Creator for Zoom's Help Center! We're excited to have all Zoom users here to share ideas, solve problems and get to networking!

Favorite things to do: Watch Kansas basketball ❤️💙, visit local craft breweries 🍻 and snuggle my kittens 🐱

How long I’ve been using Zoom? 3️⃣ years!

What’s your go-to virtual background? Anything that shows my Jayhawk pride!

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? My cousins choir performance 🎶

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@evanratt Rock Chalk!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

dwrogers
Listener

I'll bite (not really! 😁)

Favorite things to do: Working, dining (in or out), watching the detectives,  SMTWA - Social Media Time Wasters Anonymous (I know, I need a better acronym!)

How long I’ve been using Zoom? 1.41 years.

What’s your go-to virtual background? Blur

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? Nothing notable <sigh>.

David

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Lol! Welcome to the community @dwrogers  🎉🎉

Bri
Zoom Community Team

evanratt

Welcome @dwrogerscheck out OnZoom and explore a ton of unique events for you to attend virtually! Including ones all about food and drinks!

andrekar
Listener | Zoom Employee
Listener | Zoom Employee

Hi Bri! Loving this so much😎

Hey everyone, my name is Andre Kar and I'm currently a Community & Social Media intern here at Zoom. It's so great to meet you all!

Favorite things to do: traveling, writing, snowboarding, and going to music festivals

How long I've been using Zoom: since March 2020 (the start of the pandemic, for online classes at UCSB!) 

Go-to virtual background: anything with the beach, or anything with forest vibes!

Most unique Zoom event I attended in the last year: my fraternity at UCSB hosted a virtual alumni panel where our members got to interact and network with professionals in several different fields! 

RachelGorman
Listener

Hello all,

Favorite things to do: Spending time with my family,  time outdoors in nature 🌳, reading 📚, running, movies, people watching, coaching, teaching, facilitating, cooking & eating 🍽..

How long I’ve been using Zoom? Just looked back and see I have been on Zoom meetings since 2015 and have been using for workshop facilitation since 2016! (Wow, didn't realize I'm so "seasoned"! )

What’s your go-to virtual background? I always use my neat and tidy clean apartment in the background. 😉

​​

What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? A Zoom funeral and a Zoom wedding shower.

Since 2015?! That's AMAZING! We're glad to have you here 😊

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Can you tell me how I can change the time of appointment I have with a zoom helper?

Benjaminbritton
Listener

my name is Lynnit was taken at christmasit was taken at christmas

Hi 👋I tend to take a lot of photos around the holidays as well 😁. Welcome to the community! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Italiangen2022
Attendee

Hi from Long Island, New York.

I'm part of an Italian Genealogical Group

We Have been using Zoom Webinar since over a year.

Our Logo is sometimes used as a background.

Member interactive help sessions.

Hi @Italiangen2022! Welcome and thanks for sharing all the cool ways you've been using Zoom 😎

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@titan a family reunion on Zoom? That sounds like a lot of fun! 😁

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Good for you! 

labass7
Listener

Hi Bri,

Thank you for the welcome.

I'm based in London, UK

I like playwrighting, going to theatre and good food!

Been using Zoom for about 3 years - 1 year for my own workshops.

My go to virtual background is anything to do with nature, landscapes, planets, oceans etc.

Most exciting Zoom event was a Zoom theatre production - was amazing.

Hope I can get some help here, look forward to being part of the community.

Labass7

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@labass7 Welcome! I'd imagine watching a Zoom theatre production would be like watching a movie where you could see everyone's reactions 😁

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Nafi
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

Hello from Indonesia!

Favorite things to do: Riding my Gravel Bike! 

How long I’ve been using Zoom? 4-5 years! 🚀🚀

What’s your go-to virtual background? Zoom virtual background "whats make me happy" & some cafe background.

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? Our Indonesia President Mr. Jokowi Zoom events that supported by Us(PT. Kayreach System) & Zoom Teams!

I am Zoom Enthusiast (Part of PT. Kayreach System, Indonesia Authorized Reseller, Certified Zoom Room, Zoom Phone, and Pro AV Integrator)

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@Nafi I love that background! We're so glad to have you here in the Zoom Community 💙

Bri
Zoom Community Team

Peter_Uy
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Favorite things to do: helping others, reading online product reviews, online shopping and leave them not checking out the cart 😂, sleeping when I'm done for the day, a bit of playing online games, eating, going to the beach 

How long I’ve been using Zoom? a little over two years

What’s your go-to virtual background? I love anything that showcases nature

​​What's the most unique Zoom event you've attended in the last year? A wedding

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@Peter_Uy Welcome! I'm really glad to hear I'm not the only one who leaves abandoned online shopping carts all over the place 😄

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team

Peter_Uy

@VA it's fun and cute, right? 😂