cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Champion Spotlight | September 2024 - Meet Sachin!

Bri
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

sachinspotlightbanner.png

The Zoom Community Champion Program was created to acknowledge and celebrate the outstanding contributions of our community's Zoom experts. This month, we are spotlighting one of our Zoom Employee Community Champions, @sachinzoom. Sachin joined the community in August 2021 and has been a Community Champion since 2023 🏆

What do you like most about being a Zoom Community Champion? 

My job involves working with customers (most of the time every week) to consult and deliver Zoom products like Zoom Phone, Zoom Revenue Accelerator, customer-managed keys, AI Companion, and more. Being part of the community, gives me exposure to many more customers/Zoom users and how they are using Zoom products in their customized environments. This is the primary reason, I recommend all Zoom users to join the community and learn or help others with their skills. Being recognized as a Community champion is humbling and addressing a customer's need brings me personal satisfaction and gratification 🔥

Why would you recommend joining the champion program?

I think anyone who wants to not only help others but also to expand their knowledge of the Zoom platform should join the champion program so that they can challenge themselves while making a lot of people happy by answering their questions 🤓

In one word, how would you describe the Zoom Community? 

Treasure 

What is your favorite Zoom product and why? 

Zoom Revenue Accelerator (ZRA). I traditionally came from voice and video background (UC and UCaaS) but have been hooked to AI innovations at Zoom. Our Premium Conversational product that customers love is ZRA. It helps increase productivity not only for Sales teams but for anyone who desires to improve their communications and be more productive. Happy to help/collaborate with anyone on ZRA, Zoom phone, Zoom Docs, Whiteboard, Clips, CMK, AI/ML topics 💙

What is a fun fact you would like to share?

What brings me a lot of satisfaction is the creativity/solutions aspect of my job ( Solution Architecture ). And it feels great when it culminates into patents that have been filed by Zoom. I have 5 filed patents and cannot wait to see them implemented. I have received great feedback from Senior management and other Zoomies when I presented it to them. Happy to discuss with Zoomies on their patents or to collaborate on new ones. To wind up and relax, my other passions are singing and cooking 🍽

Want to learn more about becoming a Zoom Community Champion? Please visit here to learn more! 💙 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?
0 REPLIES 0