cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Holiday Schedules for Auto Receptionists

mleather
Listener

Why is it that we cannot create a holiday schedule that we can then have all of our AR's reference rather than having to go to every single AR, every year and update the company holiday schedule? 

In our previous phone system (ShoreTel/Mitel), it worked exactly that way. Then we only had to update one schedule each year, which significantly reduces the chance of making an error...

3 REPLIES 3

JeremyW
Listener

Agree 100%.  Or have the ability to edit past holiday's and just change the date for the next year.  Instead I have to delete 150 entries and create new ones.  What a waste of time

Eliot
Community Champion | Zoom Partner
Community Champion | Zoom Partner

mleather and jeremyw,

i think your suggestions are great!

In addition to engaging with your account execs and support engineers, please provide your suggestions using Give Feedback.  

In the feedback box, please include:

Your request - create a holiday schedule that we can then have all of our AR's reference rather than having to go to every single AR, every year and update the company holiday schedule.  Alternatively, have the ability to edit past holiday's and just change the date for the next year. 

Benefits - only update one schedule each year, which significantly reduces the chance of making an error and reduces time to update holidays.  currently have to delete hundreds of entries and create new ones.  Terrible waste of time.

Comments - competitive ucaas systems including previous phone system (ShoreTel/Mitel) have this capability.

Please see the link below to turn on this feature.

Sending feedback to Zoom - Zoom Support

Eliot_0-1707269620955.png

You can also get to Give Feedback from zoom.us at the bottom of the page under support.

Did my response answer your question? If so, please don't forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

thanks,  eliot

Even though support told me it wasn't possible to change dates on a holiday entry once it's passed, I figured out how to do it yesterday.   When you edit the entry, you have to change the ending date first and then it will allow you to change the start date.   I mean it makes sense you cant end before it starts but it should allow you to change it in any order and then give you an error when you try to save if you don't have it correct.