cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't assign my newly purchased Metered Phone Plan.

BCCZoom
Listener

I currently have nine phone users, five with the unlimited plan and 4 four metered plans. I purchased an additional Metered plan successfully, but when I try to assign it to a users the drop down states the I have 0 (Zero) available.

I started a service ticket days ago but they are not responding.

Does anyone have advice for how I can get the plan assigned to a user?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BCCZoom
Listener

Problem resolved. 

Nicholas from billing noted that the reason I was unable to assign the newly bought packages is due to the fact that I have added a total of 13 numbers when we only signed up to for 11 plans. So the system was blocking us from making any changes. I deleted the extra numbers and selected "sync" from the plan details page. Now all is well in my world.

Thanks, Ron

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @BCCZoom I am seeing a couple of tickets opened related to the same issue. I would recommend keeping in contact with the agent through that ticket to get your issue resolved as they have the resources to get this fixed! 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

BCCZoom
Listener

I'm hearing nothing but crickets from the support tickets. That's why I'm reaching out to the community. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@BCCZoom I have internally flagged your ticket for an update because it appears that duplicate tickets were opened on your behalf and merged into one. Please let me know if they do not respond within 24-48 hours. More information on Zoom Support response times

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

BCCZoom
Listener

Problem resolved. 

Nicholas from billing noted that the reason I was unable to assign the newly bought packages is due to the fact that I have added a total of 13 numbers when we only signed up to for 11 plans. So the system was blocking us from making any changes. I deleted the extra numbers and selected "sync" from the plan details page. Now all is well in my world.

Thanks, Ron

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@BCCZoom, perfect! I am glad we were able to resolve your issue! 

Thank you for the insight 🙂

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his