Phone System
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing Zoom Workplace

Join our webinar to see our latest innovations in action — and learn how Zoom Workplace can help your teams reimagine communication and collaboration.

Register now

Discover the latest innovations at Zoom!

Register now

What is the Zoom Phone System?

Zoom's enterprise phone software is the scalable cloud phone solution for businesses of all sizes. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Phone System conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Phone support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Call Queue OPT-OUT Elapsed Time Report

I am managing a group of 8 people who take phone calls. I have the power pack add on added to my license to see the real-time calls waiting, handling time, members available and etc. Whenever someone has to take their lunch/break, they have to "opt-o...

Airel by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Phone Appliance handset

I'm running a ZPA on a Poly CCX 600. When an incoming call rings the phone, I can't answer the call by picking up the handset or picking up the call on a headset. The only option to answer the call is to press 'Accept' on the phone display.

Resolved! Call Queue Primary User and Backups

Hello. We have the following situation: We have a call queue set up of our receptionist phone. Most of the time our receptionist is the only person logged into this queue answering calls. I would like to set it up so that when the receptionist is out...

amyfeit by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 請求書の明細について

お世話になっております先日6月にZOOM年間アカウント更新の支払いをしましたが、その際の請求書の明細に関していくつか質問がございますので教えていただけますか。ZOOMプロアカウントを購入する際に20100円×6アカウントを購入したつもりですが請求書別に606円がカードから引かれておりましたがこちらはどのような意味でしょうか。 カードで決済する際にはそのような金額の表記はなかったと思いますがご確認していただけますか。 アカウント:*********** 野村

NOJIMA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Questions about Contacts on Zoom Appliances

This might turn into a feature request thread: Cloud Contacts For Office365/Outlook contacts, what is the reasoning for this not appearing under Contacts? These devices show other data (i.e. calendar events) from O365, why not contacts? I see a simil...

Silence Ringer

There is a "Silnece Ringer" setting in the general settings on the Zoom Phone app on the desktop phone, can this setting be turned on or off on a schedule?For example, it is ON Monday through Friday and OFF Saturday through Sunday and holidays.The de...

IDKhioka by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows domain location settings

Hello,I'm trying to enable location permissions for emergency calling for users on our domain. When trying to check the box in the zoom settings the system settings pop up presumably to enable it for the app but every option is grayed out. In the sys...