cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

view password

RicardoVerdi
Listener

Is there any way to allow users to have option to see their password on the screen as they type it in? My 83-year-old not-computer-savvy mother-in-law bought a Zoom account (with my help). She uses Zoom nearly every day, but also has her own Zoom meeting about once a week. But after she has joined another meeting, then leaves it & then starts her own meeting, Zoom asks her to sign in by typing her email address & password. (I think this may be related to someone else signing in on another device). She has ticked "Remember my details". If she makes a mistake with the password, of course it won't accept it. It's difficult for her to see the keys, and sometimes caps lock is on, unknown to her. But all the password screen shows is *****. Many websites have an option to click an icon & view the password, but I don't see that on Zoom. Allowing this would make life so much easier for her (and for many others too I would think). Is there any way to do this please? (I'm not referring to the passcode used to join a meeting, but the account password). Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

RicardoVerdi
Listener

..."(I'm not referring to the passcode used to join a meeting, but the account password)"

But it would also be helpful to be able to view the passcode for joining a meeting as it's typed in...

Hey @RicardoVerdi, it looks like the 'eye' to preview what you typed in for a password isn't a feature we support. If you could please send this to zoom.us/feed, we'd love your feedback and hope to see this in the near future. I would recommend securely saving your password and staying signed in if you prefer this way. Also please note, you can be signed in to Zoom on one computer, one tablet, and one phone at a time. If you sign in to an additional device while logged into another device of the same type, you will be logged out automatically on the first device. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!