cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

audio transcript

MayChew
Listener

I have two Zoom accounts. One login using my own email address and the other login using my university. I mistakenly login with my own (private basic Zoom) for my research interview. This basic one has no audio transcription because I do not have the paid upgraded version, whereas my university one has audio transcription which I desperately need for my research study. Is there any way I could send my recorded research Zoom interview from my basic Zoom to my university Zoom account so that I can get the audio transcription? As a student, this is a disaster without the audio transcription. Thank you. 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Frank_TB
Community Champion | Customer

Hello,

What you want to do is not possible. Upload your video to a private YouTube channel or one of the other online transcription methods.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=free+online+transcription&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

View solution in original post

You are the best, thank you Frank 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Frank_TB

Hello,

What you want to do is not possible. Upload your video to a private YouTube channel or one of the other online transcription methods.

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=free+online+transcription&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 

Regards

If my reply helped, don't forget to click the accept as solution button!

wow very quick response. 

You are the best, thank you Frank 

MayChew
Listener

I installed one of the online transcriptions, Descript but looks like am not going anywhere 😞 

MayChew
Listener

Frank_TB you are the best. It works 🙂 😁

Frank_TB

Happy you are sorted. Have a nice day!

Good afternoon 

I am getting ready to conduct Zoom interviews for my dissertation.  I only need 12 interviews.  Therefore I selected the free Zoom and local recording.  How do I go about getting the transcripts of each interview?