cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding alternative hosts creates a duplicate meeting at same time- what am i doing wrong?

wilcoxk
Listener

adding alternative hosts creates a duplicate meeting at same time- what am i doing wrong?

5 REPLIES 5

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi wilcoxk,

Adding an alternative host should not create a duplicate meeting. Is this showing the duplicate meeting in your Upcoming meeting list? If possible, could you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing? Please be sure to blur out any personal information. Thank you!

Zoom meeting duplicate snip.JPG

vescamilla

Hi wilcoxk,

Thank you for the screenshot. Do you have permissions for the calendar of the person you added as an alternative host? From the screenshot, this appears to be the case. It looks like Google calendar, so if you look to the left in your Google calendar, you can see a list of all the calendars you're viewing. You can then uncheck that calendar to see if the duplicate entry disappears.

wilcoxk
Listener

We use MS Outlook 365 for calendars, etc.  I do not have permissions for her calendar.

Thank you for your help.

JLord
Listener

Are you looking at both her and your calendar at the same time? If so, it will show up in both your calendar and hers, even though it's the same event.