cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

access a recorded session?

jvsaints
Listener

I joined a zoom meeting with someone who gave me an access code. She recorded it. How do I get access to this?

7 REPLIES 7

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

The host that invited you to the meeting would need to give you access to the recording. They alone have access to it and can share it with you. 

Rupert
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @jvsaints 

If you were given a code specifically for the Recording, you will also need the URL (the link) from the Host.

If you only have the Passcode from attending the Meeting itself, that does not give you access to the recording.

I have the url and pass code but the same message comes up ' you cannot view this recording. No permission' . the host confirms all restrictions lifted. Five recipients have the same problem

There is nowhere on the zoom app to enter the pass code

soned60
Listener

My host sent me the recording link and I get "You cannot view this recording - no permission"

I also get the same issue. Did you find the solution by any chance? Thanks

Roadkill
Listener

I recorded and saved a meeting yesterday. Today, I couldn't open the recording; a message appeared saying I had to use a previous password to access the recording. I tried to reset my password twice. Each time, I still couldn't access my recording. Now I have an account with a reset password and no way of accessing my recorded session. Help!