cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom updates will not load

tupahotu
Listener

The Zoom updates will not install. I use MacOS 13.0.1. I have to boot, cancel, and reboot each time in order to use the desktop app.

4 REPLIES 4

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @tupahotu

Mac OS Ventura is not quite supported by Zoom yet. It is a new OS and we have not had time to test it. 

If you go to zoom.us/download and download the application to your desktop/laptop and install it from there what kind of user experience are you receiving? 

Thanks, 

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

Dat_Tech_Guy
Listener

Hi @tupahotu

I just downloaded 13.0.1 on my iMac and then went to my Zoom. It was on 5.12.3. I updated it through the app to 5.12.9 and had no issues. I think the issue might be with the application on your PC. I recommend uninstalling it and downloading it from the download center at zoom.us/download. 

Alastair_L
Listener

same issue. watching this thread for good news to come from Zoom about Ventura support.

YaBoiB

@Alastair_L@tupahotu 

It is working for me. The @Dat_Tech_Guy  profile is actually me. It is my non-employee account that I use to test outside of the Zoom environment to attempt to replicate issues that our customers bring to my attention. 

I had no issues with updating the client to the latest version through the Desktop Application. What are the troubleshooting steps that you have taken to resolve this issue? 

I recommend going into your applications folder in finder and then moving Zoom to the trash > emptying your trash to uninstall and then going to zoom.us/download and downloading the client again from that page. 

Let me know if that works for you. 

Thanks,

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?