cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom record option

Claude3
Listener

I have a user that has been placed in a "Recording" group like many of my other users but the record option doesn't appear for him. I've removed and added him back in and still nothing is showing up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jefrancisco4
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

@Claude3 , Make sure the recording option is enabled on that particular user's settings. They should find their settings under settings > recordings. Please make sure it is toggled on. Also they can also try to make sure the have the an updated Zoom Application installed on their computer.

jefrancisco4_0-1647352593491.png

Hopefully this helps.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Sorry nora_voila.

I'm referring to the Zoom Meeting recording via a laptop. Not an Android.

jefrancisco4

Hi @Claude3 are you talking about the Zoom Meeting recording or is this Zoom Phone recording? If it is Zoom Phone recording, this is an article about Zoom Phone Recording: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/202921119-Automatic-Recording

Have any of these answered your question? If so, don’t forget to mark the reply as an accepted solution.

Hi jefrancisco4.

I'm referring to the Zoom Meeting recording via a laptop. My other users see the record option but not this particular user. Laptop is set up with MsO365.

jefrancisco4

@Claude3 , Make sure the recording option is enabled on that particular user's settings. They should find their settings under settings > recordings. Please make sure it is toggled on. Also they can also try to make sure the have the an updated Zoom Application installed on their computer.

jefrancisco4_0-1647352593491.png

Hopefully this helps.