cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom on MacOS - How to Resize Window

DavidPBaril
Listener

I use Zoom on Linux but one of my correspondents is on a Mac and complains that the Zoom window is too small.  I suggested that she hover the cursor over the edge of the window and, when the cursor shape changes, to click and drag the edge or corner of the window to resize it.  For some reason this does not work.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @DavidPBaril, I'd start by updating the Zoom Desktop client to the latest version.

If for some reason the resize doesn't work you could try to hover over the green dot to 'fullscreen', 'tile to left', or 'tile to right'.

You can also go into your Zoom Settings > General > and Check the 'Enter full screen when starting or joining a meeting' if all else fails. 🙂

Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @DavidPBaril, I'd start by updating the Zoom Desktop client to the latest version.

If for some reason the resize doesn't work you could try to hover over the green dot to 'fullscreen', 'tile to left', or 'tile to right'.

You can also go into your Zoom Settings > General > and Check the 'Enter full screen when starting or joining a meeting' if all else fails. 🙂

Hope this helps! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!