cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom crashing while meetings

Evijin
Listener

For the past Six months, I have been using the Premium Zoom version, and recently(5 days back) I have installed Read.ai and Phantom for notetaking as all of my calls involve taking notes, which is a really important aspect. Since the past two days, I am experiencing that the app pushes me out of meetings after 30-40 minutes and then rejoins me automatically within 20-30 seconds; the other member is still stable. The same thing occurs after 20-30 minutes of conversation. During today's meeting, I was pushed out for 2 times in between 2 long hours. Does anyone know of a hack to solve this issue as I cannot continue to experience this during sales calls as this will undoubtedly cause a significant amount of difficulty. I am using Zoom version: 5.13.11. Your assistance is greatly appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2

Lorena7
Listener

Ciao, a me succede la stessa cosa.

Ho addirittura cambiato gestore internet.

Ho organizzato una live il 27 e una ieri 29 marzo e appena entrata in zoom mi ha sbattuto fuori, in pochissimi secondi (10-15 secondi) mi ha riattivato.. ho fatto chiudere a tutti la telecamera e così sono riuscita a rimanere live per 1 ora.

Io ho un Laptop Windows 11, tu con che sistema operativo rilevi queste problematiche?

Evijin
Listener

I am using Windows 11. I just updated the Zoom version to 5.14.0 (13888) after posting this to the community and immediately after starting a call and it kicked me out in less than 10 minutes! what the heck ZOOM!