Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom crashes everytime i try adding image for background

niaprince
Listener

Recently my app always crashes whenever I try to add new image for virtual background. I pressed 'Add Image' then my cursor was loading for a while and then the app crashed. If I were in a meeting, it was 'connecting' and then came back in after a while. There was a notification 'Zoom quits unexpectedly' and I failed to add the image. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and getting updates, but it didn't resolve the issue. It is getting frustrating, because I join a lot of meetings with specific virtual background. Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

2 REPLIES 2

awybrew
Listener

I have the same problem, since update if I have a background image the camera flickers twice then freezes/crashes. Only happens if I blur or have iomage background.  Please fix this it is preventing me from using the camera!

TracesOfNuts
Listener

Had the same issue. I think it has now been resolved in the latest update (5.11.4).