cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When given the option?

foreveryoung23
Listener

Is there a way to have both cloud and pc to save the recordings? i saved to my pc but i want to also save it to my cloud? Is there a way to do both? or kinda like a click n drag it over kinda method or what? never used zoom until this week so everything still new to me HELP 

2 REPLIES 2

mitchellll45
Listener

Yes, there is a way to save your Zoom recordings to both your PC and the cloud. One way to do this is by manually uploading the recordings from your PC to a cloud storage service, such as Google Drive or Dropbox. This can be done by using the upload feature within the cloud storage service and selecting the recording files from your PC.

Another way is that Zoom has the ability to automatically save your recordings to cloud storage services like Google Drive, OneDrive, or Dropbox. You can enable this feature in the Zoom settings, under the "Recording" tab and then selecting the cloud storage service you want to use and linking your account. This will automatically save your recordings to the cloud storage service after each meeting.

You can also use third party software like IFTTT or Zapier to automate the process of moving files from your PC to cloud.

It's also important to note that you can also enable Zoom to save the recording to the zoom cloud, this way you have all the recording in different places.

It's important to ensure you have enough storage space on your cloud storage service before uploading your recordings, and you may also want to organize your recordings in folders for easy access and management.

I ended up doing that lol i was like dammit now i know this my second time using zoom so i was lost thank you for your time!!!