cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating zoom on window computer

Haemen898
Listener

Hey everyone i really need help with this because i have tutoring the next day  and i have to draw on his screen with this pen and device pad that i have that can connect to the computer but it wont let me write on his screen nor can he write on mines i have searching up ways to update zoom for my computer but i cant find a way to do it someone please help me!.

2 REPLIES 2

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi Haemen898

If updating doesn't work, please try uninstalling and then reinstalling the latest version fresh. See the links below.

Regarding writing on each other's screens, this might also be helpful: Using annotation tools for collaboration 

If this has answered or helped you find a solution to your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so others in the Community may benefit as well. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Haemen898 were you able to successfully update Zoom? If you're encountering difficulties updating Zoom, I suggest that you check out our Knowledge Base Article on Troubleshooting issues with Zoom update and installation. It includes troubleshooting recommendations that may assist you in resolving the issue. Please review the article and let me know if you're able to update Zoom! 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!